Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How to get rid of acne overnight

« ...Autologous fat transfers can help to remove scar tissue. Fat from one section of the body is first prepared for injection into another section of the body. The injected fat is then absorbed by the skin during a 6 to 18 month period. At the end of that time, the scar tissue will reappear, unless the patient receives another fat injection....
...For years I tried everything in my power to keep my skin as dry as possible only to find that my condition became worse and worse. Not only did my acne break outs increase, but I had red, scaly and chronically dry skin. Only after I stopped this practice and started moisturizing regularly in a healthy way did I start to see improvements....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...I bought the Marvel Mini Blue to test it out. Visually, it has the shape of a hair brush. The head has an array of these little LEDs which emit the blue light. You start the treatment by turning the unit on and applying it to the area which needs treatment. The unit has two light modes, pulsing and constant light. You alternate pulsing and constant light for 15 minutes in 3 minute intervals. The unit beeps every 3 minutes so you know when to change modes. Doing this twice a week is recommended. I tried the unit on a red bump that was starting to show. In about 2 days, the bump disappeared....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: hormonal inbalance causes acne, healthy makeup for acne prone skin, top five acne solutions

No comments: