Thursday, October 2, 2008

Facial acne scar removal

« ...Another topic to cover before deciding how to combat your acne includes myths. A lot these of may or may not be true, but it is important to understand myths. ...
...Once a search for a needle has been completed, then the person who will pop the offensive pimple needs to wash his or her hands. After that, the person with the clean hands should expose the needle to a hot flame. If this is done prior to a washing of the skin on which the pimple has grown, then the sterile needle should be placed in a spot that is germ-free as possible....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...I'm not a fan of acne products, I've used some good ones, but I found natural treatments helped my skin disease more effectively. I've bought my fair share of acne products though, some cheap and nasty ones, and some expensive ones. I'll tell you right now, you have to spend a lot of money for these top products that do help your skin, sure you can buy those cheap acne creams, but will they get rid of your acne? I very much doubt it. So if you want to get rid of your acne that bad, I think it's better to spend that extra bit of money for the top products....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: acne keloid natural treatment, natural herbs for curing acne, the world's greatest treasury of health secrets and acne

No comments: